Savoy East- Pompanos Hidden Gem
The Savoy East
Address- 3210 SE 10th St , Pompano Beach, Florida, 33062
Six Boat Slips- Rented to Owners Only. Currently there is no waiting list for slips.
Prices range from $285,000 for (1 bed/1 bath) to $395,000 for (2 bed/2 bath) units. Condo Association fees include, building maintenance, onsite professional property manager (M-F 9 am-2 pm), insurance, heated pool, Boat Slips (are extra per foot) and everything in the annual budget approved by the residence yearly.
Built in 1978 with 48 units and well maintained by an active BOD.
-Located one block from the beautiful Pompano Beaches. The neighborhood is quite with a mix of two-story condo building, single family homes, townhomes and Co-Op buildings. A nice area for walking, biking and taking a walk to several local restaurants, bars, banks and the PB Pier. A small community feel for all ages. Covered parking, grill and updated outdoor lounge and swimming pool overlooking the canal. A quite setting for reading a book or just relaxing. Units have a partial ocean view with a city view or full ocean views. All the units have outdoor patios.
-Leasing is permitted after two years of ownership for a minimum of 3 months for one renal per year. If approved by the board and they will require that there are only a certain percentage of leases in the building to allow new owners to be eligible for bank financing. Applicants are screened like new owners with an in-person interview and background check. See below for more information about the process.
-Service Dogs are permitted (sorry other dogs are not permitted)
- The property is managed by Perry Rohan email@example.com and the phone number is 702-332-9118.
Screening Fees: With US ID and Social Security Number
Legally Married Couple $100.00
Domestic Partnerships $100.00
Non-US ID and no Social Security Number
Individual, Married & Domestic Partnership* $100.00
Returned with the application must be:
1. Completed two-page form from Verified Tenant for each applicant. (For Canadian, South American, British or Brazilian applicants, please call the office for additional forms)
2. Copy of photo ID for each applicant.
3. One check for the screening fee (Made payable to The Savoy East)
4. All applicable forms.
5. Signed copy of Contract for Sale of Lease
Processing of your application may take up to 30 days, so please plan accordingly.
ALL CORRESPONDENCE IN REGARD TO ANY APPLICATION WILL BE WITH THE APPLICANT ONLY. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE APPLICANT TO PROVIDE INFORMATION TO OTHERS WO MAY NEED TO KNOW.
Once the screening has been completed, the applicant will be contacted for an orientation.
• Prospective Buyers and/or Renters are not considered Guests prior to screening, therefore, are not to be in residence until the application has been approved by the Board of Directors.
• The Board of Directors has the final and full authority to accept, decline or request further
investigation of the application.
• The Board of Directors reserves the right to demand rent from any renter in a unit that is not current on the maintenance.
PLEASE NOTE: The application must be filled out completely and be legible. All required documents must be attached to the application. If we cannot read the application or there is information missing, the application will not be accepted.
For the most up to date listings in the building please visit my website and search the MLS with the address above. Thanks- Keith Kennedy